Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Playlist for December 26, 2009

The Girly Show

I put together a fun girl-themed playlist when I subbed for Caitlin, Sarah, and Yazmine's show "Kittens VS Godzilla." Thanks to my gal pal Dana for hanging with me in the station!

Starfucker "Girls just want to have fun"
Beastie Boys "Girls"
All Girl Summer Fun Band "Later Operator"
Go-Go's "We Got The Beat"
Le Tigre "Hot Topic"
Beck "Girl"
Janet Jackson "Pleasure Principle"
Blur "Girls and Boys"
Electrelane "I want to be the president"
The Detroit Cobras "Cha Cha Twist"
Tom Tom Club "Genius of Love"
Daniel Johnston "Ain't No Woman Gonna Make a George Jones Outta Me"
Cibo Mato "About a Girl"
Billy Ocean "Caribbean Queen"
Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam "Head to Toe"
Broadcast "Goodbye Girls"
Broken Social Scene "Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl"
The B-52's "52 Girls"
Donna Summer "Bad Girls"
M.I.A. "China Girl"
The Knife "Girls' Night Out"
Sheila E "The Glamourous Life"
Prince "I Wanna Be Your Lover"
Adult "Nite Life"
Pulp "My Legendary Girlfriend"
Johnny Hallyday "Hey Baby"
The Vaselines "Bitch"
Joanna Newsom "Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie"
Weezer "American Girl"
Blondie "Hanging on the Telephone"
Ladytron "Playgirl"
Pebbles "Girlfriend"

No comments: