Thursday, December 17, 2009

Playlist for December 16, 2009

I felt like I went in a bunch of directions tonight, and I think I forgot to talk on the air for a full 40 minutes. I blame Red House Painters.

Surfer Blood "Floating Vibes"
Fanfarlo "I'm a Pilot"
Blur "Blue Jeans"
Broken Social Scene "Kennel District" [Pavement cover - for Adam]
Scout Niblett "Kiss" [for Sebo]
The Antlers "Shiva" [New]
Mum "If I Were A Fish" [New]
Young Marble Giants "Credit in the Straight World"
Taken by Trees "My Boys"
Tanlines "Saw"
Massive Attack "What Your Soul Sings"
Starfucker "Mykte Ptyson"
Slaraffenland "Open Your Eyes" [New]
Luscious Jackson "Water Your Garden"
Fredrik "Vinterbarn"
Wye Oak "Siamese" [New]
Hollow Tongues "Things Haunt You"
Voyager One "Out in the Marketplace"
The Strange Attractors "End Game" [New]
The Flaming Lips "Silver Trembling Hands" [New]
Port O'Brien "Love Me Through" [New]
Blur "Battery in your leg" [Request]
Family Band "Hatred"
Bonnie "Prince" Billy "Madeleine-Mary"
Red House Painters "Make Like Paper" [yeah, all 12 minutes of it]
The Animals "Bring It On Home To Me"
Kaki King "Bone Chaos in the Castle"
The Go Find "Everybody Knows It's Gonna Happen"
Air - Do The Joy [New]

"Kiss" by Scout Niblett featuring Will Oldham (Bonnie "Prince" Billy) from her 2007 album This Fool Can Die Now on Beggars Too Pure records.

No comments: