Sunday, September 5, 2010

Playlist for August 30, 2010

Your unofficial study guide for the FYF Fest.

 The Soft Pack "Answer to Yourself"
 Washed Out "Hold Out"
 Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "Menopause Man" New
 The Blow "Bonjour Jeune Fille"
 The Rapture "Pieces Of The People We Love"
 The Growlers "Man With No God"
 Ted Leo and the Pharmacists "C.I.A."
 School of Seven Bells "Windstorm" New
 Panda Bear "I'm Not"
 Delorean "Real Love"
 !!! "Hammerhead"
 Titus Andronicus "A More Perfect Union"
 Thee Oh Sees "I Was Denied"
 Cults "Oh My God"
 Magic Kids "Hey Boy"
 Best Coast "Our Deal" New
 Wavves "Whens Will You Come"
 The Mountain Goats "Philippians 3:20-21"
 Dead Man's Bones "My Bodie's A Zombie For You"
 Man Man "Harpoon Fever (Queequeg's Playhouse)"
 Cold Cave "Life Magazine (An Optimo Espacio Mix)"
 Local Natives "Cards and Quarters"
 The Local Natives "Cubism Dream"
 Warpaint "Elephants"
 Let's Wrestle "I'm Ok You're OK"
 AA Bondy "American Hearts"
 Vetiver "At Forest Edge"

No comments: