Monday, June 21, 2010

Playlist for June 19, 2010

Subbing for Rockin' All Directions

The Magnetic Fields "I Think I Need a New Heart"
 Datarock "See What I Care"
 Vampire Weekend "A-Punk"
 Hot Chip "Over and Over"
 Prince and the Revolution "Darling Nikki"
 Peter Bjorn and John "Nothing to Worry About"
 Passion Pit "Little Secrets"
*Crystal Castles "Empathy" New
 Sleigh Bells "Tell 'em"
 Toro y Moi "Human Nature"
 Ratatat "Party With Children"
 The Very Best "Warm Heart of Africa"
 The Police "Canary In a Coalmine"
 The Pixies "U-Mass"
 LCD Soundsystem "Drunk Girls"
 Black Kids "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You"
*Goldfrapp "Shiny and Warm" New
 Annie "Girlfriend"
 CSS "Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above" (Spank Rock remix)
 Daft Punk "Face to Face"
*Phantogram "As Far As I Can See" New
 Air "Be A Bee"
 Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"
 Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "Fright Night"

No comments: