Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Playlist for Monday, April 5th 2010

*REMINDER: NEW SHOW TIME**
I will be hosting Between the Bars on alternating MONDAY nights from 8-10pm. You can hear me on the following days: April 5; May 3, 17, 31; June 14

I will not be hosting on April 19th - I will be at the Yo La Tengo show!

You can find KCSB's updated spring schedule on the KCSB website.

Sleater-Kinney "Modern Girl"
Local Natives "Sun Hands"
The Shaky Hands "Never Fine" New
Sonic Youth "Teen Age Riot"
Arcade Fire "Windowsill"
Wye Oak "Tattoo"
Owen "Godo Friends, Bad Habits"
Shout Out Louds "The Candle Burned Out" New
Earlimart "Tell the Truth, Parts I & II"
The Watson Twins "U-N-Me" New
The Secret Machines "All the Leaves Are Gone"
Gentle Friendly "Vincentt"
Les Savy Fav "Roadside Memorial"
Peter Bjorn and John "Start to Melt"
Radiohead "Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
Gorillaz "On Melancholy Hill" New
Beep Beep "The Lion's Mouth"
We Were Promised Jetpacks "An Almighty Thud"
Yeasayer "Ambling Alp"
Passion Pit "The Reeling"
Tan Dollar "Little Bird" New
Slant "I'm A Sinner"
How To Dress Well "Decisions feat. Yuksel Arslan"
TV On the Radio "Wash the Day Away"
Mum "A River Don't Stop To Breathe" New
Blonde Redhead "Top Ranking"
Elliott Smith "I Better Be Quiet Now"
Seven Saturdays "Good Morning, I Love You" New

Local Natives - Sun Hands (Live on KEXP)

No comments: