Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Playlist for March 22, 2010

Spring break is here, so I'm covering a few shows for other DJs who are out of town. I enjoy subbing other people's shows because not only does it fulfill some of my contract obligations as a volunteer at KCSB, it also lets me play to an entirely new audience. My playlists end up being a mix of my favorite music at the moment.

Monday morning show... 9am-11am.

Vampire Weekend "White Sky" - New
Hot Chip "Alley Cats"
Happy Birthday "Pink Strawberry Shake" - New
Headlights "Telephones"
Jj "Let Go"
The Magnetic Fields "Better Things" - New
Lake "Madagascar"
Black Moth Super Rainbow "Twin of Myself"
Massive Attack "Saturday Come Slow" - New
Young Marble Giants "Searching for Mr Right"
Blood on the Wall "Stoner Jam"
Real Estate "Black Lake"
Black Lips "Good Evil, Not Bad Evil"
Gorillaz "Some Kind of Nature"
Local Natives "Shape Shifter"
Girls "Lauren Marie"
Wire "Feeling Called Love"
Wavves "So Bored"
Stranglers "Golden Brown"
Vetiver "On the Other Side"
Jefferson Airplane "Plastic Fantastic Lover" - Request
Yeasayer "Grizelda" - New
Taken by Trees "Anna"
Panda Bear "Ponytail"
Yacht "The Afterlife"
Surfer Blood "Twin Peaks"
Wye Oak "Siamese"
Yo La Tengo "I'm On My Way"
Franklin for Short "Blue Jeans" Request
Beirut "Nantes"
Beach House "Walk in The Park" - New
Datarock "See What I Care"
Vampire Weekend "Cousins" - New, Request



I will also be covering for "2% Jazz" on Thursday from 2:30-4pm.

No comments: