Monday, November 9, 2009

Playlist for 11/04/09

Sorry I'm late to publish these!

Neko Case "The Pharoahs"
Jeff Tweedy "Simple Twist of Fate"
Nouvelle Vague "Blue Monday"
Luna "Waiting on a friend"
-M- "Close to Me"
* The Stone Roses "She Bangs the Drums" (New)
Cat Power "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"
The White Stripes "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself"
Seu Jorge "Oh You Pretty THings"
Electrelane "I'm On FIre"
Bauhaus "Ziggy Stardust"
Ben Folds Five "Such Great Heights"
Senor Coconut "Showroom Dummies"
Cibo Mato "About a Girl"
Yo La Tengo "Here Comes My Baby"
Dandy Warhols "Call Me"
Devo "Secret Agent Man"
Polysics "My Sharona"
Friendly Fires "I'm Good I'm Gone"
No Age "Eraser"
Pivot "Colorado"
The Harvey Girls "White Wedding"
Quix-o-tic "Tell It Like It Is"
Eskimo Joe "Hey"
Galaxie 500 "Ceremony"
The Apples in Stereo "King of Carrot flowers part 3"
No Age "Errand Boy"

No comments: