Thursday, August 13, 2009

Playlist for August 12, 2009

Snuck a little electronica in there tonight...

* = New Release

Holly Miranda - Everytime I Go To Sleep
Say Hi To Your Mom - Snowcones and Puppies
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative User
Polysics - My Sharona
Earlimart - Unintentional Tape Manipulations
* Shinichi Osawa - The Patch
* Discovery - Swing
Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Mingus Rude edit)
Scissor Sisters - Might Tell You Tonight
Big Audio Dynamite - Innocent Child
Sunday Servants - I'm Putting You On
* Modest Mouse - I've Got it all (Most)
Bob Dylan - Queen Jane Approximately - Request
Vetiver - Everyday
* M. Ward - For Beginners
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth
Kate Bush - Watching You Without Me
* The Decemberists - The Rake's Song
Mi and L'au - Bingo
Beirut - The Penalty
Camping - She Says
Taken by Trees - Watch the Waves
* An Horse - Company
The Feelies - Raised Eyebrows
Gruff Rhys - The Court of King Arthur
* Fruit Bats - Being On Our Own
* King Khan and the Shrines - Welfare Bread
Port O'Brien - My Will Is Good
Brown Recluse Sings - Contour and Context
* Ohio University Leading Tones - Brick

No comments: